Tuesday, September 1, 2015

29 Faces Challenge - Face #1

This is the first time I have joined the 29 Faces Challenge. Since I really need to do some face practice right now, I thought maybe this would keep me at it. I might not post every day, but I'll try to create a face every day. I'd like to get myself back where I once was before I take another class.



I was trying out some new watercolor pencils, but decided the paper in this journal does not work well with water. I'll try them another day on watercolor paper.

6 comments:

  1. Great that you joined this challenge, it's so inspiring to look at others' works.

    Her hair is beautifully done, the light is just perfect. Watercolor pencils a bit terrify me, I'm no good with them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I find watercolor pencils easier to control than regular watercolors, especially if you are working in a small area.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful watercolor painting. It is not easy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I do find watercolors more difficult than other mediums, but I keep trying.

      Delete
  3. Love how the neck meets the body. I have been trying to figure that one out. I have now learned more about this by looking at yours. I am really looking forward to seeing more of your work, Neena. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments. My art is a continuous learning process. Constructive criticism is welcome.